Cajun Honey Wild Alaskan Salmon
This Recipe is an amazing new way to enjoy our Salmon as a main entrée or you may cut up salmon pieces into cubes and toss into a salad. "MMM"
Author: Alaska Seasoning Company
- Salmon Fillets, Steaks or Cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 4 to 6 Tablespoons Kodiak Cajun - Blackening Blend
- 4 Tablespoons your favorite honey
- Pour Kodiak Cajun Blend into a dredge dish "don't worry it's low sodium"
- Bread Fillet, Steaks or cubes, well coated with Kodiak Cajun Seasoning.
- Put coconut oil into cast pan and turn up the heat to medium hot.
- Gently place salmon into pot flip one time. when center is cooked approx. 2 minutes per side.
- Turn off heat and add your favorite honey. Drizzle across the salmon and plate.
- This Sweet - Heat is addictive healthy eating.
- Bon Appetite