SPAGHETTI SQUASH CARBONARA
Author: Alaska Seasoning Company
- 2 Tables Spoons Butter
- 1 Cup Cooked Bacon Bits
- 2 Garlic Clove Sections
- ½ Red Onion
- Portage Glacier Sea Salt & Pepper
- Cut Squash lengthwise in half and using a spoon clean out center.
- Cut two sheets of foil enough to wrap each side to make a baking boat to seal.
- Place each half in center of foil boat.
- Season each side with Portage Glacier Sea Salt & Pepper
- Place 1 Table spoon of Butter in each center of squash
- Place 1 whole Garlic Section in each center of squash
- Place ½ cup Cooked Bacon Bits in each center of squash
- Place ¼ large cut Red Onion in each center of Squash
- Lightly dust top with Portage Glacier Sea Salt & Pepper again
- Wrap and seal each squash with the seams up and place on a baking pan
- Place in oven at 350 for one hour, then turn off oven and let stand in oven for 15 minutes
- Pull from oven and carefully open, should be fork tender.
- Using a fork pull and stir to create your Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Hearty Meal for two.
- Try some of these alterations, Smoked Turkey in place of Bacon, or Add smoked peppers and mushrooms in place of your bacon for a vegan alternative, Go wild and start enjoying the amazing creations with Spaghetti Squash…
- Bon Appetit
Visit Our Video Library And Watch Chef Ernie’s Step By Step Cooking Tips For Your Holiday Slow Oven Roast Prime Rib Of Beef Dinner.