FRENCH BREAKFAST CROISSANT MUFFIN
Author: Alaska Seasoning Company
- Your Favorite Pop Can of Croissant Rolls
- Large Muffin Tin Pan
- Baking Spray
- ½ cup shredded Favorite Gourmet Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 4 Bacon Strips
- ¼ teaspoon Portage Glacier Sea Salt & Pepper
- Spray Pan and pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Lay the wide side of croissant in bottom of pan and leave tip hanging out to lay on top later.
- In a mixing bowl whip eggs, nutmeg, shredded cheese and Portage Glacier Sea Salt & Pepper. Whip till foamy.
- Place ½ strip of bacon in small pieces into each muffin tin on top of wide angled croissant.
- Pour egg mixture no more than ¾ full
- Gently lay Croissant tip over egg mixture
- Sprinkle with green onion
- Bake for 20 minutes till golden on top.
- I like to serve with a country gravy
- Bon Appetit!