Denali Char Broiled Bacon Butter Burger
Keeping it Simply Delicious!
Author: Chef Ernie
- 2 pounds lean ground beef or ground chicken or ground turkey ( 4 servings of .5 lb. each) you may adjust the patty size as much as .25 lb. or ¼ lb. patty per person.
- 8 strips of bacon (your choice) 2 per patty
- Denali Sea Salt Seasoning Shaker
- 4 burger buns
- 8 teaspoons of butter
- 4 Red onion Slices
- 4 tomato slices
- Dill Pickles if desired
- Thin sliced peppers (if desired)
- Get your grill hot and clean and ready to go.
- butter your buns and grill them crispy.
- Shape your patties approx. .5 inch larger than your bun for projected shrinkage
- Holding patty in one hand sprinkle Denali Sea Salt Seasoning on patty and place seasoning side down.
- Sprinkle the top side with Denali Sea Salt Seasoning
- Grill 3 to 4 minutes then rotate for grill marking, continue grilling approx. 3 to 4 minutes
- Flip burger only one time and grill approx. 3 to 4 minutes then rotate for grill marking.
- After you have rotated the patty on the second side and burger is no longer pink in center juice is clear, then add one teaspoon of butter and drizzle a little more Denali Sea Salt on top of butter for finishing. "MMM"
- Place patties on top of grilled bottom bun and criss-cross bacon on patty
- On the top grilled bun spread mayonnaise, and place lettuce, onion, tomato and pickles.
- Serve open faced or you may even cap it with a long frill pick.
- This burger is best served with a steak knife.
- Bon App'etit!