Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
Author: Alaska Seasoning Company
- Cubed Boneless Chicken Breast (two small skinless breast halves.
- 4 to 6 ounces Fettuccine noodles, cooked slightly under al dente.
- Kodiak Cajun Blend (Alaska Seasoning Co.)
- ½ cut sliced mushrooms (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon Bristol Bay Seafood Seasoning (Secret Ingredient)
- 2 table spoon olive oil or oil of your choice
- 1 to 1.5 cup heavy cream
- Half cup of shredded parmesan Cheese
- Place oil in pan and place chicken cubes in hot pan, sprinkle your Kodiak Cajun to your heat level (don't worry it is low sodium) so add as much as you like. Cook till done and let rest.
- in a separate pan add noodles, cream, mushrooms and Bristol bay seafood seasoning.
- Heat cream sauce till it thickens, it will be done when the cream becomes a sauce.
- It will have a thin creamy coat on the bottom of a teaspoon.
- Plate your pasta mixture
- Add your Kodiak Cajun Chicken on Top of your plated pasta.
- Sprinkle your shredded parmesan cheese on top of entire entrée...
- Bon Appetit...
- You may use (Shrimp, Steak, Salmon, or be creative in place of your chicken)