Author: Alaska Seasoning Company
- Alaska Seasoning Co. Alfredo Sauce Mix
- Noodles of Choice
- Cream of Choice
- 1 tablespoon Aurora Borealis Sea Salt Medley
- Parmesan Cheese shred or chard
- ) You may use any noodle of choice. Read the instructions on the noodle package on how to cook pasta. In your large pasta pot add 1 tablespoon of our Aurora Borealis Sea Salt Medley, wait for water to boil then add your pasta and set your timer. Stir often, check pasta before draining for cooked to your desired texture. Not too done not to firm cook just right. Then pour out into a strainer and let drain.
- ) To save time and dish clean up, I will rinse my pot out with warm water and put back on stove to make my sauce.
- ) Add cream of choice, approximately one cup of cream per serving. Turn on burner to medium heat and get cream warm.
- ) Add 2 tablespoons of Alfredo powder per cup of cream.
- ) Turn up heat and whisk to blend. This will only take a minute or so.
- ) When your sauce has thickened, turn burner off and toss in your strained noodles and stir until coated in your sauce.
- ) Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- (Do not add parmesan cheese to cream while heating your sauce to avoid a grit texture, use as a finish for garnish and the authentic Alfredo experience)
- You may add cooked chicken, steak, vegetables or vegan alternatives!
- Bon Appetit’