Author: Alaska Seasoning Company
- * Alaska Seasoning Co.
- * 2 Tablespoons Pesto Sauce Mix
- * ¼ Cup Oil of choice
- * ¼ Cup Water
- * Noodles of choice
- * Parmesan cheese
- You may use any noodle of choice. Read the instructions on the noodle package on how to cook pasta. In your large pasta pot add 1 tablespoon of our Aurora Borealis Sea Salt Medley, wait for water to boil then add your pasta and set your timer. Stir often, check pasta before draining for cooked to your desired texture. Not too done not to firm cook just right. Then pour out into a strainer and let drain.
- In a separate pan add any ¼ cup oil of choice and ¼ cup water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Pesto Sauce Mix powder.
- Turn up heat and whisk to blend. Bring to a boil and then turn off heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes toss in your strained noodles and stir until coated in your sauce.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- Do not add parmesan cheese to sauce while heating your sauce to avoid a grit texture, use as a finish for garnish and the authentic flavor experience.
- You may add cooked chicken, steak, vegetables, nuts or vegan alternatives!
- Bon Appetit’