Author: Alaska Seasoning Company
- * Alaska Seasoning Co. Seafood Sauce Mix
- * Noodles of Choice
- * Cream of Choice
- * Seafood or Fish
- * Aurora Borealis Sea Salt Medley
- * Parmesan Cheese
- You may use any noodle of choice. Read the instructions on the noodle package on how to cook pasta. In your large pasta pot add 1 tablespoon of our Aurora Borealis Sea Salt Medley, wait for water to boil then add your pasta and set your timer. Stir often, check pasta before draining for cooked to your desired texture. Not too done not to firm cook just right. Then pour out into a strainer and let drain.
- In a separate pan, grill or oven bake your seafood or fish and let rest till ready to toss into the sauce and noodle mix.
- In a separate pan large enough to hold sauce, noodles, seafood or fish add cream of choice, approximately one cup of cream per serving. Turn on burner to medium heat and get cream warm.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Seafood Sauce Mix powder per cup of cream.
- Turn up heat and whisk to blend. This will only take a minute or so.
- When your sauce has thickened, turn burner off and toss in your strained noodles, seafood or fish and stir until coated in your sauce.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- * Any Seafood: shrimp, clam, halibut, crab, or any fresh water fish
- *Do not add parmesan cheese to cream while heating your sauce to avoid a grit texture, use as a finish for garnish and the authentic flavor experience.
- You may add cooked vegetables or vegan alternatives!
- Bon Appetit’